Re: Problems with charsets, investigated...

From: Alexandre Aufrere <alexandre(dot)aufrere(at)inet6(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: jdevisser(at)digitalfairway(dot)com
Subject: Re: Problems with charsets, investigated...
Date: 2004-08-08 08:04:02
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Well, thanx for the info, but i doubt that it's the problem. I do a debug
output (in command line, therefore not thru tomcat), after just getting
the data from Enhydra's DODS (relational-object layer).
So either the bug's in DODS (but why then it didn't show up with all
previous versions ?), or it's sthg in the JDBC driver. For looking thru
DODS' templates, i know that no copy is made (i mean there's no getBytes()
involved) so the problem shouldn't be here...

Thanx for your clue though, it's interesting to know !

Alexandre Aufrere