Linux World experiences

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
Subject: Linux World experiences
Date: 2004-08-07 18:37:04
Lists: sfpug
I'm soliciting comments from Linux World from
those of you who were able to attend and/or staff
the booth.

Comments on the BOF and our visibility and
your experiences at LW are what I'm looking for.
Just a line or two--longer if you are inspired.

I'm also accepting any photographs of people
at the booth.  (Just email them.)

Ideally I would like to have these before
noon on Sunday.  But if you don't see this mail
until Monday, please do go ahead and send it
anyway.

Thanks!

elein

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2004-08-08 23:04:49