Linux World experiences

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
Subject: Linux World experiences
Date: 2004-08-07 18:37:04
Lists: sfpug
I'm soliciting comments from Linux World from
those of you who were able to attend and/or staff
the booth.

Comments on the BOF and our visibility and
your experiences at LW are what I'm looking for.
Just a line or two--longer if you are inspired.

I'm also accepting any photographs of people
at the booth.  (Just email them.)

Ideally I would like to have these before
noon on Sunday.  But if you don't see this mail
until Monday, please do go ahead and send it

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2004-08-08 23:04:49