PostgreSQL.conf / runtime docs

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL.conf / runtime docs
Date: 2004-08-06 16:42:25
Lists: pgsql-docs
Folks,

I want to put some serious work into these.   However, I won't have all the
data I need to update them until we're close to release; I need to do some
serious performance testing on 8.0beta so that I can have actual numbers to
recommend.

As we've always accepted doc patches up until a few days before release, this
shouldn't be a problem, yes?  (Besides, I still need to fix the SGML
libraries on my laptop ... )

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions