Re: Schedule for LWE, reprised

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Schedule for LWE, reprised
Date: 2004-08-02 19:21:06
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

> I'm reprinting here because we have a couple new subscribers to the list.

Also:  my cell # is 602-3564.

David, David, Myra and Stephan have been signed up as "booth staff" and will
pick up their badge at the Staff Check-in.   For everone else, please phone
me when you get to Moscone and we will run you up a free pass, at which time
you'll register normally.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions