Re: Still Need Help with LWE Booth Pick-up Thursday PM!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Still Need Help with LWE Booth Pick-up Thursday PM!
Date: 2004-08-02 19:16:38
Lists: sfpug
Jeremy,

> I can pick you up on Thursday, assuming we can fit enough stuff in my
> Grand Prix. I could also come a bit earlier to help out at the booth a bit
> if needed.

Roman has already volunteered his Accord. I'll keep you and Craig as
alternates if there's a problem.   Please send me your cell # privately.

I would like more people for the booth, especially Tuesday and Wednesday.
Thursday is not so critical since it tends to be kinda slow.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions