Schedule for LWE, reprised

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Schedule for LWE, reprised
Date: 2004-08-02 16:22:44
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

I'm reprinting here because we have a couple new subscribers to the list.

Please know that we can *always* use more people, so if you want to hang
around the booth at times in addition to those listed below, please do!
(David F., I realize that I didn't put you on the schedule except load-in.
When else did you say you could come?)

Load-in (setting up the booth)
4pm Monday, August 2 -- Me, David Fetter, David Reese

Tuesday, August 3
9:30 AM to 12:30 PM:  Me, Stephan Szabo, Myra Chachkin
	(Possibly Githogori)
12:30PM to 5PM:  Me, Elein Mustain

Wednesday, August 4
9:30 AM to 12:30 PM: Me, Stephan Szabo
12:30 PM to 5:00 PM: Me, Elein Mustain, Githogori

Wednesday Night BOF with OSDL!
5:15 to 6:45pm, Room 308
This will be our August meeting, so please come even if you can't come during
the day.    Will talk about PostgreSQL on high-performance Linux servers.

Thursday, August 5:
9:30 AM to 12:30 PM:  Me, David Reese
12:30 PM to 5:00 PM:  Me, Adi Alurkar

Pack-up and leave:
5:00pm to 5:30PM:  Me, Adi Alurkar
 Roman Brenes:  Pick-up of Booth Swag, 5:30PM

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

sfpug by date

Next:From: Jeremy SemeiksDate: 2004-08-02 18:03:52