ERROR Urgent

From: "Saurabh Pathak" <sauru_pat(at)rediffmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ERROR Urgent
Date: 2004-07-30 09:37:11
Lists: pgsql-admin

 Hi ,

I am running Postgresql on windows 2000.Sometimes when I connect postgresql from my application, I get following error on the prompt

pq_recvbuf: recv() failed: Connection reset by peer

Too many clients

Can anyone tell me what is the problem with postgresql. My application gets effected with this error. How to solve this problem. Is it related to buffer ?

Thanx.

Saurabh