Re: Problem assigning return value from function to a

From: Betsy Barker <betsy(dot)barker(at)supportservicesinc(dot)com>
To: Betsy Barker <betsy(dot)barker(at)supportservicesinc(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem assigning return value from function to a
Date: 2004-07-28 21:38:22
Lists: pgsql-novice

Note:
I successfully called the function using
SELECT INTO getpercentiles get_facility_percentiles(_wagerateid);
And the function runs through fine, and I return, I was going to print out
RAISE NOTICE ''DONE CALLING FUNCTION '';
But I receive the following error.

ERROR: Cannot display a value of type RECORD