Re: Improvements to PostgreSQL

From: Suresh Tri <trisuresh(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Improvements to PostgreSQL
Date: 2004-07-26 08:18:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thanks Peter for your reply,

we will investigate further into your comments. We
understand that postgresql is already
enterprise-level. But as our observation many of the
propriety databse users in the enterprise level are
reluctant to switch to postgresql. We wanted to to
bridge the gap.

Thanks once again,
Suresh

--- Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net> wrote: > Suresh

___________________________________________________________ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun! http://www.allnewmessenger.com