Re: surrogate key or not?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Karsten Hilbert <Karsten(dot)Hilbert(at)gmx(dot)net>,pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: surrogate key or not?
Date: 2004-07-23 17:20:59
Lists: pgsql-sql
Karsten,

> Because there is no information to be had on this fact. The
> patient IS afflicted by such or she is not. There is no why.

I begin to see why I spent $2000 this spring to have a doctor tell me what I
*didn't* have ...

> http://www.hherb.com/gnumed/schema/
>
> Lot's of it isn't in the state yet where we want it but we are
> getting there - or so I think.

When I have time, sure!   But, this afternoon I am off to OSCON so I won't
have a chance for 2 weeks at least.  Drop me a personal e-mail in August so I
don't forget.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions