Preparation for beta

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Preparation for beta
Date: 2004-07-23 02:11:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I am working on the release notes now and should be done in 1-2 days.

I am a little concerned that we still have open items with scheduled
beta ten days away. My big three items are:

o Outstanding NT issues
o Outstanding PITR issues
o Missing documentation

Right now I don't think we have enough documentation for people to
adequately test all our 7.5 changes. Once I am done with the release
notes we will better see the missing items, but next week we are going
to need to focus on that.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us