BUG #1199: pgAdmin problem

From: "PostgreSQL Bugs List" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #1199: pgAdmin problem
Date: 2004-07-21 22:24:04
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 1199
Logged by: Marko Zmak

Email address: xmak(at)sharanet(dot)org

PostgreSQL version: 7.5 Dev

Operating system: Windows XP

Details:

I've installed PostgeSQL for Windows (using MSys and follwing your
instructions), and there's a problem when I want to access it with pgAdmin
III (version 1.0.2). I connect successfully as psql user but when I try to
go to the Databases list I get the following error message:

column "datpath" does not exist

And there are no databases on the list. The same error occurs when I try to
create a database from pgAdmin. The database is created but then I get the
same error message.

With psql, and via psql ODBC drivers I can connect to any database without a
problem. I don't know if this is a pgAdmin of Postgres problem, so sorry if
I sent this report to the wrong place.

Thx.