Re: InformationWeek article on PostgreSQL

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: InformationWeek article on PostgreSQL
Date: 2004-07-21 16:48:31
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I've already contacted the editors at InformationWeek; personally, I'd like to
develop a relationship with the writer so that he knows where to come for
accurate information.

Unfortunately, I know from experience that the editors at InformationWeek are
rather unresponsive.  So if anyone here has an inside connection at that
publication, please speak up.

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco