OSCON: Booth Duties

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: elein(at)varlena(dot)com
Subject: OSCON: Booth Duties
Date: 2004-07-17 20:56:42
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

David Fetter is the Booth Bunny Go To Guy ;-)

The first "event" is to gather around the booth
on Tuesday evening at 5pm. All people who are
present and can make it should come and help.
And schmooze. And maybe we'll all head out for
some dinner afterword.

The exhibition hall schedule is:
Wednesday 10:00am -- 4:30pm, 6:00pm -- 7:30pm
Thursday 10:00am -- 4:30pm

Due to our BOF on Wednesday at 7:00pm, the
booth can have a sign directing people to
the Birds of a Feather session after 7pm on Wednesday.

The following PostgreSQL people will be attending
OSCON and will be signed up for booth duty.

If you respond to this email (just to me), you may get
to choose your slots. (Check the oscon schedule at:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2004/
Otherwise you will be assiged random slots and have to
trade with others.

Everyone is encouraged to drop by the booth
and carry on at any time. We have a good number
of people so if everyone contributes a hour
or two we will be in very good shape.

Robert Bernier, Joe Conway, Josh Berkus,
Joshua Drake, George Essig, David Fetter,
Bill Harper, Reece Hart, Vivek Khera,
Bill Montgomery, Bruce Momjian, Elein Mustain,
Paul Ramsey, David Reese, Steve Simms,
Greg Sabino Mullane, Andrew Sullivan, Robert Treat, Jan Weick

Wednesday:
10:00 - 11:00
11:00 - 12:00
12:00 - 1:00
1:00 - 2:00
2:00 - 3:00
3:00 - 4:30

6:00 - 7:00
7:00 - 7:30 -- sign directing people to our BOF

Thursday:
10:00 - 11:00
11:00 - 12:00
12:00 - 1:00