How to convert?

From: Yves <yvenault(at)yahoo(dot)ca>
To: postgreSQLNovice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to convert?
Date: 2004-07-16 21:41:43
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello again,

I was wondering if anyone has every come across a
program (or a way to do this) that would convert an
access database into postgres.

I have this small Access db that I would very much
like that convert into postgres...

I have this small program that converts into an sql
dump file specifically for MySQL, I've been told that
the autoincrement directions in the file would not be
compatible with Postgres. Is that correct?

Any ideas?

Thanks again,

Yves Arsenault