Next Meeting: BOF at LWE

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Next Meeting: BOF at LWE
Date: 2004-07-13 05:26:21
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

We will be having a Birds Of a Feather at Linux World Expo:

Wednesday, August 4th 5:15 pm - 6:45 pm
Room 308
Moscone Center

The staff of the Open Source Development Labs will be joining us to talk about
some of the issues around making Linux+PostgreSQL scale to massive data
centers.   And hopefully, we'll have some out-of-town guests!

I have a whole collection of free passes to the Exhibit hall, so private
e-mail me your address if you don't have one of your own, and you're not
volunteering.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2004-07-13 05:34:11