I will change the logo to the usual elephant on the
condition that the issues with regards to making
the elephant "official" be addressed.
The issues are:
* the overlap of the elephant with both php and with pgsqlinc.
* decision of who exactly designates the "official" logo
This is how I was convinced:
* People who both agreed and disagreed with me
politely suggested I should change it for consistency's sake
These were completely ineffectual arguments:
* "You are wrong!"
* Generalities about my gender and perceived nationality
* The Community says so (two or three voices do not make a community)
* Disregard for the effort to create collateral
On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 11:24:26PM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, elein wrote:
> xpdf doesn't seem to display either of these, but am curious as to why you
> aren't using the official logo for either of the flyers?
> Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
> Email: scrappy(at)hub(dot)org Yahoo!: yscrappy ICQ: 7615664
In response to
pgsql-advocacy by date
|Next:||From: Bruce Momjian||Date: 2004-07-08 22:57:46|
|Subject: Re: Two Flyers|
|Previous:||From: Bruce Momjian||Date: 2004-07-08 21:25:17|
|Subject: SRA and OSCON costs|