Re: LinuxTag wrapup

From: Kaare Rasmussen <kar(at)kakidata(dot)dk>
To: PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: LinuxTag wrapup
Date: 2004-07-04 16:41:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers
> That's right, and initially they will only serve MySQL, but it will be
> extendable to support any db system. It will be GPL (or licenseable, but
> since it's a tool and not a platform IMHO GPL is ok).
> If things work out as they seem, I'd contribute the pgsql stuff.

That would be great news indeed. Currently there is a lack of an Open Source
heavy duty database design tool.

If it can be compared to Erwin, it will be a big win - if it can do both
reverse and forward engineering of databases.

Do you know if it will support triggers, FK's, functions, schemas, etc ?