Two Flyers

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
Subject: Two Flyers
Date: 2004-07-02 23:39:40
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Here are two flyers I'm planning on producing for
OSCON and LWE.

The first is based on Peter E's flyer from LinuxTag
and the second is based on an article from General Bits
on the Open Source Maturity Model.

Unless people *hate* them, links to these flyers should
be created from *somewhere* on postgresql.org, presumably
the advocacy page, but who knows where would be more
helpful.

Constructive comments and corrections are welcome.

http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/Tidbits/pgflyer.pdf
http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/Tidbits/pgosmm1.pdf

elein
elein(at)varlena(dot)com        Varlena, LLC        www.varlena.com

          PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits   http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Robby RussellDate: 2004-07-02 23:55:46