regression test

From: Chris Leahy <chris(at)sunhaus(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Postgesql list <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: regression test
Date: 2004-07-01 04:46:08
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi All
I completed a regression test on a new install.
There are a lot of errors.
After examining the diffs file I think it is OK, but I would like to send the
diffs file to someone with more experience than myself for their oppinion.

So, is there anyone who could/would check the diffs file to see if I have to
make some changes?

Regards Chris