Re: Ongoing activity/Status of this project

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: spock(at)mgnet(dot)de, PG PITR List <pgsql-hackers-pitr(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Ongoing activity/Status of this project
Date: 2004-07-01 03:58:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers-pitr
On Wednesday 30 June 2004 11:26, spock(at)mgnet(dot)de wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm subscribed to this list since some weeks now and did not receive
> any mails - is this list that low traffic? :)
>
> I'm interested in the status of this project because I might be able to
> help in development.
>
> Is there a special CVS tree for this project?
> Who is working on pitr (if anyone :) )?
>
> A general introduction on what is going on and where help is needed (i.e.
> what needs to be done) would be appreciated.
>
> Greetings, Klaus

I am not sure who is still subscribed to this list, but as I understand it
development was moved from this list to the main pgsql-hackers list.  The
basic update is that we have a working patch submitted for 7.5 though i dont
seem to recall just where its development stands.  We will be in feature
freeze real soon now though, so if you want to help your best bet would be to
subscribe to hackers and patches, check the archives on pitr, and review the
code as much as possible.

Robert Treat