Insert binary data on postgre

From: Eduardo S(dot) Fontanetti <dufuzzy(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Insert binary data on postgre
Date: 2004-06-24 19:16:40
Lists: pgsql-admin

How can I do to put a file into the PostgreSQL ? I
have got the contents of file in binary yet and put on
a String on my APP, but when I try to insert it on
postgre, it returns to me:

ERROR: parser: unterminated quoted string at or near
"BMæ»' at character 90

My string:

ConnP.Execute "insert into fotossocios(arquivo)
values('" & Conteudo & "')"

Could somebody help me how to construct the right
string ?

Thanks
Eduardo

Yahoo! Mail - agora com 100MB de espaço, anti-spam e antivírus grátis!
http://br.info.mail.yahoo.com/