Problem saving some characters

From: Eduardo S(dot) Fontanetti <dufuzzy(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem saving some characters
Date: 2004-06-21 13:04:21
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am trying to save a directory name on the Postgres,
but it is "cutting" some characters, and the result is
being diferent, and then, my app don't work properly.

I am trying to save "S:\directory\app" to a text field
on the Postgres.
When I do a  Select, it returns "S:directoryapp".

It could be caused by the encoding type? I am using
the Latin2.

Somebody could help me? Whatever, it could be from the
ODBC driver, but I don't know how to test it.

Eduardo S. Fontanetti

Yahoo! Mail - agora com 100MB de espaço, anti-spam e antivírus grátis!

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Jim SeymourDate: 2004-06-21 13:26:05