[robert.bernier5@sympatico.ca: [pgsql-advocacy] pg_live]

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
To: pgsql-es-ayuda(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [robert.bernier5@sympatico.ca: [pgsql-advocacy] pg_live]
Date: 2004-06-15 03:47:59
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

Este es el live CD del que hablaba.

----- Forwarded message from Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca> -----

Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:39:09 -0400
From: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgsql-advocacy] pg_live

I'm announcing the completion of the PotgreSQL LIVE CD in time for
OSCON. I've dubbed it "pg_live". It's 105mb large and includes a
graphical environment too!

I had tried to include phppgadmin but that jumped up the CD size to over
300mb so I decided to leave it as is for now.

Now, who can host the iso?

Robert Bernier

TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend

----- End forwarded message -----

"Right now the sectors on the hard disk run clockwise, but I heard a rumor that
you can squeeze 0.2% more throughput by running them counterclockwise.
It's worth the effort. Recommended." (Gerry Pourwelle)