Upgrade OOPS

From: "Michael A Weber" <mweber(at)4wre(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Upgrade OOPS
Date: 2004-06-11 00:57:57
Lists: pgsql-novice
I downloaded the RPMs for RHLinux9 and have run the upgrade, but now I
receive an error about the database format needing to be upgraded when I
attempt to start the service.  Fortunately at this point, I have absolutely
NO data that I need to save, so I haven't lost anything.  But, I need to
upgrade the database format (or so it says) and I have no idea how to
accomplish that.  Have I done something that is not fixable at this point?

Michael A Weber

Weber Racing Equipment, Inc.

440-327-6899 fax

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: mike gDate: 2004-06-11 04:37:19