Re: A doubt in pgtcl

From: Brett Schwarz <brett_schwarz(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Senthil <senthil_j(at)chain-sys(dot)com>, scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: A doubt in pgtcl
Date: 2004-06-09 22:35:30
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

[Hummmm, wonder why it didn't have pgsql-interfaces in
the reply-to]

You can use pg_result to get any error info. For
example:

set han [pg_connect ...]

set result [pg_exec $han "SELECT * FROM bogus_table"]

set stat [pg_result $result -status]

if {$stat ne "PGRES_TUPLES_OK"} {

puts "GOT ERROR: [pg_result $result -error]"
}

HTH,

--brett