Re: [HACKERS] [GENERAL] The pgreplication project

From: Chris Ryan <xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: darren(at)up(dot)hrcoxmail(dot)com, PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Chris Ryan <xgbe(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] [GENERAL] The pgreplication project
Date: 2004-06-08 16:09:38
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general

Jan,

The Top projects list is a dynamic list based on a cumulative page
views. Occassionally the ranking is scalled or zero'd to give newer
projects a chance to compete for the top rankings with older more
established projects. This last occurred a few months ago.

Hope this answers your question.

Chris Ryan