Re: Updates to gborg site

From: Chris Ryan <xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Updates to gborg site
Date: 2004-06-04 20:33:23
Lists: pgsql-www

While it is within my capability to fudge the results of the Top
projects list I have not done so since the last time it was re-enabled
from the first move. Additionally while the pgreplication project
itself does not have the momentum it used to I am far from the believe
that is is an inactive project. Not to mention the fact that they have
done a good job of linking to some of the other replication based
projects that could be viewed as competitors.

Ultimately I have no preference, except to let the system run as
inteded. I can alter the counts to bring up another project, slony1
perhaps, which would bump off the pgreplication project from the top
project list. However this wouldn't guarentee that it would stay that
way.

Chris Ryan