Re: Updates to gborg site

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>,David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com
Subject: Re: Updates to gborg site
Date: 2004-06-04 20:40:38
Lists: pgsql-www
Robert,

> ISTM there should also be a note about the new projects.postgresql.org
> infrastructure and we should update the main www page as well, unless
> there is a reason to hold off on that?  Josh, whats the story with the
> foundries performance issues?

Apparently pgFoundry shares hardware with some hub.org sites that regularly
get hammered.    It's a little hard for us to tell -- we just have VM access.
But the result is that pgFoundry is very sluggish already, and we don't want
to drag a whole bunch of GBorg projects until we get it fixed.

The secondary issue is someone to help with it; I'm going to ask Tom Copeland,
and if he can't I'll broadcast a request.   Andrew D. is burned out and I'm
still sick.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions