Re: Aberdeen Study on OS RDBMS: exceprts and breakdown.

From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt(at)metux(dot)de>
To: postgresql advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Aberdeen Study on OS RDBMS: exceprts and breakdown.
Date: 2004-06-03 19:15:57
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
* Fred Moyer <fred(at)redhotpenguin(dot)com> wrote:

<snip>
> I find the weekly news to be a great summary of what's going on when
> I'm away from the lists but for those who aren't on the announce list
ACK.
I'm not reading evrything, but always having a short look over it.

> it takes a while for them to get there.  I think posting the weekly
> news to the website front page would be a great way to reach out to
> those channels.
Great Idea :)
If you remind me in about two or three weeks, I'll contribute a small
mailbot, which pulls the posting into a table and a php script for
displaying it.

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT service

  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     contact(at)metux(dot)de
  cellphone: +49 174 7066481