OSCON Attendees

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
Subject: OSCON Attendees
Date: 2004-06-03 03:31:59
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

In case folks didn't hear this before
I'm trying to coordinate our presence
at OSCON this year.

1. I strongly suggest that each attendee go to
the OSCON wiki (http://wiki.oreillynet.com/oscon/null?HomePage)
and add your name to the list of Attendees.
(monkey see, monkey do)

When you add your name, add it as a WikiName
(NoSpaces, contains UpperAndLowerCase letters)
and create a short home page for yourself.
David Wheeler has a nice example of this.
Mine is also there.

I've added a PostgreSQL page to the OSCON
Wiki so that whenever you use the word
PostgreSQL you create a link to that page.
I'll try to keep it updated with the latest
info as I get it. Feel free to add stuff to
the wiki page in the wiki way.

If anyone is having trouble with the wiki,
look at the directions/help available at the
bottom of the oscon wiki home page or email
me for help.

2. I have a list of people who have told me previously
that they are attending OSCON. I'll contact you
shortly to confirm that you can (you can, can't you?)
help staff the table.

If you think there is even a tiny chance that I do not
have your name, please send me your name and email and I
will be able to ensure that you have the latest
postgresql(at)oscon information.

Let's be visible!

Cheers,

elein