More events, schedule for Summer 2004

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: More events, schedule for Summer 2004
Date: 2004-06-02 21:45:42
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

Here's what I see for us for Summer 2004:

June Meeting:  next week, June 9th, somewhere in Downtown SF. 6:30pm.

June PerlMongers:  I will be speaking before Perlmongers on the 22nd about
"Database Dependence as a Design Strategy".   I could really, really use a
few DBA-types to show up and take my side of the argument.

June Roseville LUG:  per Elein's recent post.

July Meeting:  None, owing to the several of us at OSCON (me, David, Elein,
others?)

August meeting:  Birds Of a Feather combined with Open Source Development Lab
at Linux World Expo.   OSDL will talk about their efforts to get Linux
+PostgreSQL to pass the TPC-H benchmarks.  Will be at Moscone Center or the
SF Mariott; will be the evening of August 3rd, 4th, or 5th.   Watch for
details.

September Meeting:  Probably back to normal, on September 7th or 8th.   We do
need to talk about whether we want to continue having alternate meetings in
the East Bay; these have been poorly attended recently.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

sfpug by date

Next:From: eleinDate: 2004-06-02 21:49:27