Official Freeze Date for 7.5: July 1st, 2004

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Official Freeze Date for 7.5: July 1st, 2004
Date: 2004-05-31 18:09:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Just so that everyone is aware, we are going to push the freeze date for
7.5 to July 1st.

Although we feel that there are enough improvements and features already
in place for 7.5, Tom's felt that if we gave it that extra month, we could
also have PITR in place for 7.5 ...

If anyone is working on other features that they feel can be polished off
before the July 1st deadline, we would be most happy to incorporate those
as well, but do recommend submitting patches for review *sooner*, rather
then later, so that any recommended corrections can be addressed before
teh deadline.

----