Re: This is another testmail

From: Jurgen Defurne <jurgen(dot)defurne(at)pandora(dot)be>
To: Postgresql General List <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: This is another testmail
Date: 2004-05-30 14:56:38
Lists: pgsql-general
On Sun, 30 May 2004 07:11:18 -0500
Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to> wrote:

> On Sun, May 30, 2004 at 12:18:05 +0200,
>   Jurgen Defurne <jurgen(dot)defurne(at)pandora(dot)be> wrote:
> >
> > Please do not reply or flame me for this.
> > --

Well, it was not for my mail connectivity in itself, which is already a
couple of months allright, but it was explicitly for the general
postgresql mailing list. I have rather complex network, consisting of
some real machines and some virtual machines, and mail from postgresql
general is diverted to one of the virtual machines, and I also needed to
test that I could send from that virtual machine to this mailing list.

Anyway, I got my own mail and yours and others in between, so now I can use this list properly to ask my questions.

Regards,

Jurgen