Re: email list for onsite oscon preparations

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Elein Mustain <elein(at)tulip(dot)norcov(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: email list for onsite oscon preparations
Date: 2004-05-26 20:08:59
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Elein Mustain wrote:
> Swag is good. I'd like to see tee shirts for the advocacy team,
> booth tenders and speakers at the very least so that we can
> be more visible.

I always find booths where the staff wears uniform T-shirts to be pretty
lame.  I don't know how OSCON looks, but I'd suggest you wear something
normal and give everyone a name tag with an identifying logo.  I've
seen open source project staff dressed in suits and that looked very
respectable, but it may be inappropriate for a conference (as opposed
to an exhibition).