.ORG booth at LWE?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: .ORG booth at LWE?
Date: 2004-05-19 23:30:39
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

I've finally received my .ORG pavillion booth application for Linux World
Expo, from August 3-5 2004 at the Moscone Center.

This is going to be tough for me to organize since I will be at OSCON the
whole week before. However, I would really like to have a booth. OSDL
has already approached me about having a joint BOF at LWE.

Who on this list can commit to one or more days of staffing an LWE booth? It
can be fun -- I ran booths for OpenOffice.org two years in a row, and it was
very exciting.

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions