anoncvs moved

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: anoncvs moved
Date: 2004-05-13 05:30:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

A couple of months back, in order to deal with a client that was being
DDoS'd, we setup an 'offsite' server that we have about 1.4TB of bandwidth
into ... the machine itself isn't super powerful, but we also have very
very little on it ...

We moved bittorrent and ftp over to it about a month ago, and tonight I
just moved over anoncvs ...

both ftp and anoncvs are updated hourly, and I've tested to make sure that
I can access/checkout from anoncvs, but if anyone notices any problems,
please let me know ...

I've also added that server as a mail relay, which should take some load
off of those that, to date, have been generous enough to allow us to use
their servers ...

Nothing on this server is "primary" ... all that I'm putting over there is
a mirror of what already exists on the local servers, so if for some
reason that machine does blow up, its a matter of repointing the DNS back

----