IS DISTINCT FROM not documented

From: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
To: pgsql-doc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: IS DISTINCT FROM not documented
Date: 2004-05-12 17:20:19
Lists: pgsql-docs
On one of the other lists a suggestion was made to use the IS DISTINCT FROM
operator. I didn't remember seeing anything about this before so I tried
to look it up in the 7.4.2 documentation. After not finding anything, I tried
grepping the documentation source and was only able to find a reference
to it in the release notes for 7.3. It may be that because of line breaks
or mark up that I missed it. But even if it is there, it doesn't seem to
be in an obvious place.

pgsql-docs by date