Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Users' Group sites now available

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Users' Group sites now available
Date: 2004-05-12 16:46:18
Lists: pgsql-www
Guys,

Jean-Paul wants a link on the main PUG page to the PostgreSQL French Community
web site.   Is there any reason not to?

-Josh

Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:37:57 +0200
From: Jean-Paul ARGUDO <jean-paul(at)argudo(dot)org>
To: josh(at)postgresql(dot)org

> but we are ready to have others!

Could you please add a link there to the french community of PostgreSQL in
France? We setted up a web site too, with a drupal system

at http://www.postgresqlfr.org

> If you have a local group that meets and discusses PostgreSQL, we would be
> happy to give you your own page to make announcements and coordinate.
> Contact josh(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)

That is a community of PG users, we dont' meet and discusses physicaly yet,
 may be one day, we're on irc: irc.freenode.net #postgresqlfr...

Is that a problem??

thanks!

--
Jean-Paul ARGUDO

 Site perso : http://www.argudo.org
 PostgreSQL : http://www.postgresqlfr.org
 l'APRIL    : http://www.april.org

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: Alexey BorzovDate: 2004-05-12 17:36:10