Re: running aggregates entirely in SQL?

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: Aditya <aditya(at)grot(dot)org>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: running aggregates entirely in SQL?
Date: 2004-05-11 17:27:10
Lists: sfpug
I have information on running aggregates.
Let me dig up my references.  The examples
for plpython are on my website at
www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/Tidbits
under talks for last year's OSCON.

But I think I have another article or two on them.

--elein
elein(at)varlena(dot)com        Varlena, LLC        www.varlena.com

          PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits   http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/