Problem inserting more than 80 registers!?

From: Carlos Barroso <miguel(dot)barroso(at)mail(dot)pt>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem inserting more than 80 registers!?
Date: 2004-05-07 15:14:06
Lists: pgsql-novice

My first post!
Hello to all.

I'm using Postgres 7.4.2. I compiled it without changing any server
parameter.
I'm trying to do a bulk of 90 inserts in one table, commiting at the end.
My problem is that the 90 inserts are processed on the client (Hibernate),
but in my table I only have 80! It never inserts more than 80 registers.

I don't know if I have to tweak any server parameter to do bulk inserts. I
thought it had to do with WAL, but I've already increased the "wal_buffers"
parameter and still no success.

I really need help. Can't figure out the problem.

Thanks in advance.
--
Adira j ao Net Dialup Light. Acesso profissional gratuito.
NovisNet, a Internet de quem trabalha. http://www.novisnet.pt