Hi! (and a question)

From: David Cruz <davidcrmail(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Hi! (and a question)
Date: 2004-05-07 04:56:37
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello everyone!

My name is David Cruz, and I'm from Bogota, Colombia.

I'm Beggining with PostgreSQL, so I've been doing just
a few simple things.

I have a problem, in my database there is a table
which has some geometric data types: (point and
polygon) and a need some operator or function that let
me know if the point is inside the polygon or not.
Something like the ~ in the point inside a circle, but
this one is inside a polygon.

thanks a lot!

David Cruz