Re: Prestige users

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce <bruce(at)centerstage(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Prestige users
Date: 2004-05-05 15:28:26
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
We have .org, Fujitsu, and lots of others.  Basically Yahoo and others
use MySQL because they need a simple db for web-based apps, and chose
MySQL when PostgreSQL was not as stable years ago.

If you boss thinks MySQL is better for you, go ahead and use it.  I
think you will be moving to PostgreSQL eventually anyway.