Re: pgFoundry status

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgFoundry status
Date: 2004-05-04 12:37:01
Lists: pgsql-www
On Tue, 4 May 2004, Dave Page wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Hows pgFoundry coming along? Is there an ETA on when it's going to be
> open for business - I know of at least one serious project that is
> waiting to be able to register.

New projects should currently be able to register ... the guys are
currently going through and identifying anything that has been missed (ie.
the other day, ppl noticed that inetd, and therefore cvs, wasn't enabled
by default) ...

Josh has worked up a release announcement for the new site, so I think
right now that all that is holding things up is just making sure that
nothing has been missed ...

 ----