WAL details

From: Simon Windsor <simon(dot)windsor(at)cornfield(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: WAL details
Date: 2004-04-27 20:07:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi

I want to be preserve a log of all SQL actions that change a database, (ie
INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE), to provide a full audit trail of the date,
and to allow the recreation of a database at any time.

I can achieve this wth ORACLE(recover and others) and MySQL(mysqlbinlog) quite
easily. How do I achieve this with Postgres?

Simon
--
Simon Windsor
Eml: simon(dot)windsor(at)cornfield(dot)org(dot)uk

believed to be clean.