Re: Downloading Windows Version of PGSQL

From: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
To: Deepakkumar(dot)Vasudevan(at)cybernetsoft(dot)com, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Downloading Windows Version of PGSQL
Date: 2004-04-27 12:24:52
Lists: pgsql-general

On Friday 23 April 2004 03:49, Deepakkumar(dot)Vasudevan(at)cybernetsoft(dot)com wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Where I can download the windows version of PGSQL?

The native windows version isn't ready yet (expected next version). You
probably want to look at the cygwin project (http://www.cygwin.com) which
lets you run PostgreSQL inside it. I believe there is some useful info at
http://techdocs.postgresql.org too. Note that the cygwin version is not
recommended for a production database, but seems to be fine for
development/testing purposes.

--
Richard Huxton
Archonet Ltd