MARC FOURNIER -- Re: Changing mailling list server

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: MARC FOURNIER -- Re: Changing mailling list server
Date: 2004-04-26 21:57:39
Lists: pgsql-advocacypgsql-es-ayuda
Marc,

I've sent this mail to you three or four times already.  Maybe it's
getting blocked by some spam killer.

Sure.  It's in http://alvherre.atentus.cl/pgsql-es-ayuda.mbox.gz

> > Oh, now that the list is working, can you please add it to the list in
> > archives?  And who should I ask to add it to lists.html in the main
> > site?

archives.postgresql.org is not right about this list.  In fact it
doesn't work, and I can't get to the archives.  (It only shows the list
on the first search dropdown, but even that doesn't work).

Thanks,

"Las cosas son buenas o malas segun las hace nuestra opinión" (Lisias)