MARC FOURNIER -- Re: Changing mailling list server

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: MARC FOURNIER -- Re: Changing mailling list server
Date: 2004-04-26 21:57:39
Lists: pgsql-advocacypgsql-es-ayuda

I've sent this mail to you three or four times already.  Maybe it's
getting blocked by some spam killer.

I wrote, regarding the list pgsql-es-ayuda:

> > Cool, the list is up and running now.  There's one more thing: we have
> > the archives for the old list, but I don't know how to import it to keep
> > it visible from  Maybe majordomo just doesn't
> > provide the facilities to do that.  Is there a way to do it manually?
> if you can get the mbox files for the archives, assuming that the old
> system stored it that way, I can copy them to the right location ...

Sure.  It's in

> > Oh, now that the list is working, can you please add it to the list in
> > archives?  And who should I ask to add it to lists.html in the main
> > site? is not right about this list.  In fact it
doesn't work, and I can't get to the archives.  (It only shows the list
on the first search dropdown, but even that doesn't work).

Alvaro Herrera (<alvherre[a]>)
"Las cosas son buenas o malas segun las hace nuestra opinión" (Lisias)