Re: unsubscribe

From: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
To: Geoffrey <esoteric(at)3times25(dot)net>
Cc: Raquel Vieira <raquel(dot)vieira(at)ent(dot)efacec(dot)pt>,"'pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2004-04-21 18:05:33
Lists: pgsql-admin
On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 06:10:04 -0400,
  Geoffrey <esoteric(at)3times25(dot)net> wrote:
> Raquel Vieira wrote:
> >I asked to unsubscribe me from this list but I'm still receiving mails.
>
> That is likely because it is your responsibility to unsubscribe from the
> list as was indicated by the information provided to you when you
> subscribed.

And you aren't asking in the right place for help. The list owner may not
even be subscribed to the list.

You managed to figure out how to subscribe to the list, so you should be
able to figure out how to unsubscribe. The process is similar.

You can start by going to the postgresql.org web page and looking for
information about mailing lists.