Everything broke

From: Mark Bitting <mb3006(at)bitting(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Everything broke
Date: 2004-04-20 18:43:19
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

After spending a couple hours searching the site, I've determined that the old
Perl Pg module is obsolete. I franticly "upgraded" the new server to 7.2.1
and all the perl stuff works again. Is there a version of the Pg module that
will work with 7.4.x, or do I have to learn yet another interface and rewrite
a ton of code? I'd RTFM if I could find it...