Re: New survey

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New survey
Date: 2004-04-20 14:03:01
Lists: pgsql-www

One of the web forums I'm on for web hosting has a 'create a survey'
option that allows ppl to do so on the fly ... maybe something like that
on our site would be good? have it similar to the events, where it has to
be approved before being put into circulation, but if there is a new one
in the wings, then have it cycled in at the end of the week, so that each
survey would last a minimum of 1 week ...

Then, have a 'last seen' date that would allow the same survey to be
displayed, say, a max of once every 3 months, so you could see changes in
results? ie. last survey might have shown PHP4 was the preferred
programming language, but in 3 months, it shifts to more of a perl focus

Just thoughts ...

----